Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Football] šŸ‘England thread official

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Another goal from that cheating bastard.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Kane is obviously good at what he does but just seems to be such a charisma and personality free zone. Find it hard to like him at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heā€™s a diving prick mate. One season wonder, tap in merchant & only scores penalties.
One of those four sarky comments is a 100% correct :wink:

Youā€˜re a Spurs fan, youā€™ll forgive him anything, I get that. Without him youā€™d be mid table

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Have to admit only watching it, as there's nowt much else on. Saka is a wonderful player to watch, such a bright spark on the field and a wonderful finish. Bellingham is going to be a beast of a player, great to see a 19 year old trusted in the midfield.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
One of those four sarky comments is a 100% correct :wink:

Youā€˜re a Spurs fan, youā€™ll forgive him anything, I get that. Without him youā€™d be mid table
Of course. Weā€™re shit. I know weā€™re shit. Us being 4th shows how pathetic the league is.

Question is where would you be without 70k posts on an internet forum?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Of course. Weā€™re shit. I know weā€™re shit. Us being 4th shows how pathetic the league is.

Question is where would you be without 70k posts on an internet forum?
Not as bitter as you appear to be and this on the forum of a club you donā€™t even support. Proud to say I have ZERO posts on any other clubs forums. Whatever floats your boat eh?

Have you any more made up stories about Conteā€™s sacking to impart?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not as bitter as you appear to be and this on the forum of a club you donā€™t even support. Proud to say I have ZERO posts on any other clubs forums. Whatever floats your boat eh?

Have you any more made up stories about Conteā€™s sacking to impart?
You couldnā€™t possibly have time to have posts on another clubs forum in fairness. 10 posts a day for 20 years, good god.

Enjoy the game. Come on England

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You couldnā€™t possibly have time to have posts on another clubs forum in fairness. 10 posts a day for 20 years, good god.

Enjoy the game. Come on England
You are wrongly assuming everyone else is a one finger typist like you :lolol:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You are wrongly assuming everyone else is a one finger typist like you :lolol:
Only just seen your comment re Conte. He got sacked Tuesday about an hour before I commented on it.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Hard watch this.
Problem is it's job done. Unless Ukraine put a beautiful move together or the defence does something stupid then they're not going to get a look in in this game. This is what Southgate is good at, winning comfortably against these types of sides to qualify for tournaments. It is boring to watch, England haven't really got out of second gear, but the result hasn't really been in doubt since Kane scored.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Toney and Walker, f*** me. One being investigated by the Police the other by the FA.

How does Southgate get away with picking these wronguns?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
5/1 Toney scores

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here