Why am I reading this?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Not interested in this or the premshit its the championship I want us to be in

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have to say that squad leaves me pretty underwhelmed, I think my attitude towards international football now mirrors that of the majority of our players during the World Cup, can't really be arsed.

sammy g

I have to say that squad leaves me pretty underwhelmed, I think my attitude towards international football now mirrors that of the majority of our players during the World Cup, can't really be arsed.

My thoughts exactly. I have never felt so underwhelmed by our international team since I was old enough to care. Too many false dawns. Too much hype for far to little return. My feeling of ambivalence begun in 2002 and slowly increased until this summer's zenith of humiliation!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Scott Carson :facepalm: Shaun Wright-Phillips :facepalm: Most of the rest :facepalm:

I hate the England team. I really do. Overpaid, time-wasting bunch of failures. We can't even like Rooney any more can we?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on England.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The omission of Tom Huddlestone is poor, especially in the light of Lampard's injury AND all this talk of Arteta.

The fact he's chosen SWP over Lennon is also disappointing.

Lastly, what's happened to Agbonlahor? He's a better player than Carlton Cole.

The lack of strikers is getting to be a real problem. With Heskey retired, Bobby so injury-prone and Bent / Cole overlooked for the last 2 years we need an alternative. Even the strikers we do have are the wrong type of striker.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The omission of Tom Huddlestone is poor, especially in the light of Lampard's injury AND all this talk of Arteta.

I thought crappello picked players of form, so why does Carrick keep getting in the squad, he never plays for England or United ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought crappello picked players of form, so why does Carrick keep getting in the squad, he never plays for England or United ???

You clearly cannot pick the England on form, otherwise you'd only have about 4 players in the squad.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wright-phillips is a f***ing disgrace - still, his selection means that one "expert pundit" will be singing fabios praises

if that squad doesnt illustrate how far from "world class" the england team is, i dont know what will

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here