[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm really torn, but it's all about balance.

I think the best result would be Dunk having a little run out tonight showing his class, slabhead f***ing up again Tuesday whilst Lewis puts his feet up and rests for City and then Lewis being a shoo in for the rest of the European championship.

Last edited:

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I'm really torn, but it's all about balance.

I think the best result would be Dunk having a little run out tonight showing his class, slabhead f***ing up again Thursday whilst Lewis puts his feet up and rests for City and then Lewis being a shoo in for the rest of the European championship.
Surely the best outcome is that all out players get a rest and don't play during the international breaks.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If you weren't Gareth you'd probably consider tonight a good opportunity to look at all permutations of Dunk Stones and Colwill at CB, and could easily accomplish that s well as giving Levi some time at LB.
So now I've ruled that out I've no idea what Gareth will do. Guehi Maguire?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
IMG-20231013-WA0004.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
3 centre backs. Back 3 or Colwill as left back?

I don’t think he’ll be recreating RDZ’s brilliant Dunk-Colwill pairing which is a shame.

I only watch England if Dunk is playing, hopefully Southgate makes it worth my while.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Being a suspicious bastard I think this is waistcoats attempt to shuffle dunk back down the pecking order by picking what he'll see as the inexperience of Tomori alongside, a stand in LB and an oft AWOL RB.
Hopefully instead we'll get a masterclass of modern football.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Being a suspicious bastard I think this is waistcoats attempt to shuffle dunk back down the pecking order by picking what he'll see as the inexperience of Tomori alongside, a stand in LB and an oft AWOL RB.
Beat me to it, he hates Maddison and Grealish - whack them in a rubbish midfield and can say they dont perform when given the chance

Same with Dunk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I assume it'll be Stones and Slabhead for Italy.
Now there's a fukken surprise
Yup. Waistcoatwanker has effectively declared that LD is not for real games, but he'll put him in the squad and play him in friendlies to show how open minded he is. The kunnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports