[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton fans are spoiled watching RDZ ball because we’re able to sign or train players to play it. A Southgate team is never going to play that way with our three keepers.

We played that way with Sanchez. If RDZ was England manager, that's how we'd play. He'd pick the keeper best suited, and teach them.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
The other thing you notice about England tonight is how many fast attacks developed out of nothing with Dunk standing on the ball and the passing that quick straight ball forward through the Scotch attack and midfield. It put England on the front foot so quickly, so many times. And this Scotland team are no mugs. Yeah there's a clear gulf in class, but they've won the last six at Hampden.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We played that way with Sanchez. If RDZ was England manager, that's how we'd play. He'd pick the keeper best suited, and teach them.
That’s the most hypothetical thing I’ve ever read on NSC, yet you’re probably right.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Lewis is such an unknown prospect that there are no known photographs of him.

IMG_7230.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought it was relatively common knowledge that there was a little groovy gang of 'trusted' senior players that advised the waistcoatwanker who to call up, thereby looking out for each other. I'm not saying that would explain how Henderson and Maguire keeping getting called up mind.

I better he's taller than the little Palace centre half.

England have been poorer from Maguire on the pitch. Any fukker can see that.
Sorry I thought you meant interclub rivalry where Man U players didn't speak to Liverpool players, as was the way in the past.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Albion entertain me so much more than that borefest :shrug:

RDZ would be fuming if either team were managed by him on that performance!

Dunk and Wee Billy shone though
Worst post on the site this week.

Beating the Scots in any way possible is what any England fan worthy of the name wants. Doing it away, by two goals, with total dominance, with Bellingham looking like a modern day George Best without the drinking is incredible.

Dunk was fantastic. Billy was very, very anonymous (don’t worry, RDZ will sort him out).

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Except he’s a nice person.
Good. To be honest I've no idea whether Ronaldo is a nice person or not, I've heard various anecdotes suggesting that he is. But I hate his arrogance on the pitch, the way it is all about him, and I have to say I see that in Bellingham already at 20 years old, the way that he celebrated his assist for Kane's goal, the pose after his own goal, and also what I've seen of him for Madrid already. But hey, that's the winning mentality I guess we need, and his teammates like him, so all good.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Very nice, smooth performance. Bellingham frighteningly good. Kane anonymous then lovely movement and finish. But let's not go mad. It was against an over hyped Scottish team on a lucky streak against mostly shite teams (Spain being the outlier).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports