[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I think you have summarised the problem.

The problem with many England fans.

And why we get laughed at.

A Scotland fan friend of mine was dreading the prospect of England winning the Euros or the World Cup. Not out of jealousy, Scots are only too aware that live in a nation with a tenth of the population that is unlikely to do as well. No, they were dreading it because England fans would become insufferable.

I had to agree. The Leeds United of international football.
Not really an England fan, can't stand it but you're way off. The international side is full of winners, some of the best in the world, PL winners, CL winners. Every right to expect to win, this isn't Brighton.

When Maguire isn't inexplicably playing, or Henderson, we have a top squad. We don't have a coach on the same level.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Genuinely think Maguire needs to step away from football for a few months. His mental health is going to be tanking
This a million times over. I actually feel sorry for the bloke as no one's going to say thanks for the offer of a cap, but no thanks.
Southgate is throwing him in the fire. Everyone in their right mind knows he shouldn't be there. Must be a massive mental health risk for the bloke. Money doesn't change that...

Jimmy Grimble

Bellingham the only thing stopping Dunk MotM here.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Cardiff and Wales supporting mate sent me this..

"Dunk is showing Southgate up for continually playing favourites when he’s saying he’ll only play players who are getting regular game time. He’s playing regularly, he’s clearly good enough and it shows."

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If anything personifies just how useless Southgate is, bringing on a non match sharp player who is ridiculed by even his own clubs fans, on at half time in this type of game is beyond bad management, it’s absolutely insane.

I genuinely do feel for Maguire at this point, it’s not his fault this nutter keeps picking him is it

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports