[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No no we've got it all wrong. Experience trumps all apparently. Even if experience hasn't kicked a football in months.

Bring back John Terry I say.

Hasn’t kicked a ball in months? You’ll be disappointed with that one

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Maddison reverting to type by falling over to try and win a free kick. It's a shame really, he's a gifted footballer that doesn't need to do this....it seems when he gets a strop on, he trips over thin air
Watch maddison on their goal. He runs away from the player he should have been tracking

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Watch maddison on their goal. He runs away from the player he should have been tracking

You’re not allowed to say that. It was Maguires fault not the midfields

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Ukraine's right back hasn't aged a day since he was in 'The Full Monty'.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A home game against a team that had lost 2 in a row vs a euros qualifier away to a team 90% of the stadium are cheering on as well as everything else that goes with the Ukraine ?

Totally different level I’m afraid
Only a different level if England were playing Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil etc ... not a nomadic team of decent but not world beating players.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Our only hope is Maguire gets sent off and Lewis comes on
We would be better with 10 men
I'm watching this round my mate's house in Brazil. Portuguese commentary. England look decent. Top of the group. Maguire annoyingly solid. Maddison is no striker but also no stinker. I have read through some of the posts above and honestly it's like reading Potty, JCFG and wokewanka giving their views on the Corbyn/Starmer government.

Get a f***ing grip, some of you. FFS!

:lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm watching this round my mate's house in Brazil. Portuguese commentary. England look decent. Top of the group. Maguire annoyingly solid. Maddison is no striker but also no stinker. I have read through some of the posts above and honestly it's like reading Potty, JCFG and wokewanka giving their views on the Corbyn/Starmer government.

Did you see the goal we conceded? Dodgy stream perhaps? 😀😀

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

I think your mate might have put something in those brownies, Harry ???

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I could never not support my country. Come on England!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Oh Harry this is look at me in Brazil :ROFLMAO:.

Allow some of us to indulge in Southgate hysteria of hate.

I'm going to Romney Marsh tomorrow for 4 days in my caravan, 15 miles from where I live. In this weather it allows me to pop home to Water the tomatoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports