Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England squad announcement - Lewis Dunk RECALLED!

Will Lewis Dunk be selected for England today

• yes

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • no

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Rumours are likely to start coming out shortly.

Does Dunk start?
TalkShite dismissed Dunk today, didn't even get a mention, assumed Maguire was getting picked tonight and debated when Colwill will start getting picked regularly ahead of Slabhead.

Wound me up it did.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk and Colwill at CBs with Stones partnering Rice in midfield a la Man City. That's what it SHOULD be. Maguire will play though won't he because Southgate is a one trick donkey.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bob and No tonight

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I hope so, but the fact he played 90 on Friday says to me no. Will be Maguire and Guehi probably.
He won't start, having played on Friday, and that's fine with me TBH. Needs a break from 2 games a week. I'd rather have him fit for a tough game against City and relatively fresh for Ajax.

Sorry Dunky....

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Dunk isn't starting, I'm watching Bake Off. (y) We've got a big game on Sat, so I'm quite happy to watch Bake Off & give him a rest, we need him here.
Good luck with that, thanks to the football it’s on tomorrow

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fozzie played 3 games for England at Centre Half and 0 goals were conceded.
Dunk has now equalled that.
...apart from Harry Maguire coming on and scoring for Scotland in Dunk's 2nd game.

(It's still a good record though.)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Henderson played in front of a mighty 957 fans in his last league game and he didn’t go for the money :tosser: he should be nowhere near an England squad.
Yes he went for money, yes he lied about it, but if he was good enough to play for England, his morals and motives shouldn't come into it (he's not Mason Greenwood). But if he wasn't good enough for Liverpool, and he's now playing with and against donkeys, then he's not going to be at the right level for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here