Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England Rugby training camp in Brighton?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've seen it mentioned on SkySports News that England currently are holding their pre-Six Nations training camp in Brighton.

Out of curiosity, do they use the Albion's training centre at Lancing or is there somewhere else in the area?

I can't think where else in the area that would have the necessary facilities?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've seen it mentioned on SkySports News that England currently are holding their pre-Six Nations training camp in Brighton.

Out of curiosity, do they use the Albion's training centre at Lancing or is there somewhere else in the area?

I can't think where else in the area that would have the necessary facilities?
Brighton Rugby Club?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The pictures I've seen had them prancing around in the sea while Eddie, well wrapped up, was laughing

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's a video on social media of them training on Brighton beach (near the i360) this morning and going into the sea.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Bloody hell... the penny has just dropped: I was driving along the seafront yesterday when a large crowd of geezers crossed at the lights by the Odeon but I didn't pay them much attention apart from noticing that they were wearing dark blue tracksuits with a red rose badge...

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes, they were training back at Brighton College. They had to switch hotels due to an electrical fire in the first one.

I understand the seafront team put out buoys in the sea to help them. Eddie loves Brighton, ever since he coached Japan to victory over the Saffers at the Amex.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, they were training back at Brighton College. They had to switch hotels due to an electrical fire in the first one.

I understand the seafront team put out buoys in the sea to help them. Eddie loves Brighton, ever since he coached Japan to victory over the Saffers at the Amex.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

True. He loved everything about the 'Brighton Experience' when he was here with Japan, so he's been back at least twice with England. He's also on record as saying his favourite stadium in the whole world is the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here