Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England members

robbobhafc

Aug 17, 2006
littlehampton
It is a sell out i have my ticket but my mate left it to late (idiot). at the Andorra game u could pay on the gate, hopefully people will have brought for the cap and try and sell them on englandfans

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If you want tickets for the game on saturday you can get them on the fa website now no problem.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The FA website had stopped selling Macedonia tickets, but as from today more on sale, so I guess unlike the Andorra match all sections of the ground will be open.

Driving up Saturday and staying with some mates near Manchester, then driving back to Withdean Sunday morning for the Blackpool match.

Then its Croatia away on Wednesday, a new country for me (number 45)! Day trip for me as not a good time for time off (and lack of leave). Our plane leaves Gatwick at 6.40am so should have plenty of time in Zagreb.

No spare tickets but roll on Amsterdam for 3 days in november. The allocation of 5,900 is poor, we got 8,500 last time. I think we will get a second allocation (as per last time) when the Dutch realise they have thousands of empty seats! Flights and Hotel booked, should be a good laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here