Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England flag

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i have the brighton flag from the shop, BRIGHTON written across the middle and the crest in top corner, not that big tho!

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Yer got tickets for 4 matches (won't say which ones though :p)

Staying at fan city currently, need to book it still,,

Stupidest plan is my mate planning to be able to drive (and i hope he is reading this :p)!

1066gull

I would get to Asford, get on Eurostar to Paris to go down to Berlin. Dunno what prices are, but Eurostar is easy!

Than use trains and public transport. If I was going with my mate who can drive, Northern bastard in Hull than we would do EuroTunnel like you.:p

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Well he is 17 in a week and he plans to do an intensive driving coruse and then get a car!

Hope it goes through! Thinking about it i owe him £190

1066gull

I am 17 in 2 weeks time and would plan to do the same. Know how to drive, just need to learn to drive on the road.

The quicker I can drive, the quicker I can get a proper job.

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
my mate is getting plane out there, return £68, and then he is going to the match (no idea how much his tickets were) staying in the airport and getting a plane home in the morning. pretty good ay of doing it!

im 18 in 6 weeks, and stil cant afford to learn how to drive :(

1066gull

I'm 16, still safely in the 4 digits because I've saved all my life...until Albion came in my life.

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
lander14 said:
Well he is 17 in a week and he plans to do an intensive driving coruse and then get a car!

Hope it goes through! Thinking about it i owe him £190

Will he get insurance for driving on the continent at that age, so soon after passing his test? Doubt it, or if he does it will cost more than if you all flew. Plus he will probably kill you all.

Fly or train.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
A van der Meyde said:
I'm 16, still safely in the 4 digits because I've saved all my life...until Albion came in my life.

if your stil in the 4 digits, u CAN afford a seaosn ticket, and ur lying in ur signature?

and it isnt always easy for people toask their parents for the money, doubt they would be able to afford it themselves atm, ill wait until i have a job and the student loan is coming through!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here