• Scotland

Votes: 55 56.7%

• Total voters

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
read the original post

no I didn't,just wanted to here from fans that are actually interested,could of saved your time

I love it when people try and dictate who can or cant post on a thread, its pointless since people will post whether you like it or not. Im 'actually interested' in both games to the point of not giving a toss what either result is but would like to see us beat the sweaties in the pre and post match 'fighting' which will mainly consist of beered up nobbers with fists clenched down by their sides, hopping around from foot to foot shouting 'come on then' from a safe distance separated by dozens of old bill.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I love it when people try and dictate who can or cant post on a thread, its pointless since people will post whether you like it or not. Im 'actually interested' in both games to the point of not giving a toss what either result is but would like to see us beat the sweaties in the pre and post match 'fighting' which will mainly consist of beered up nobbers with fists clenched down by their sides, hopping around from foot to foot shouting 'come on then' from a safe distance separated by dozens of old bill.

has been mildly successful though,if I did have the option 'neither' this thread would of got ran over by the 'I don't care ' brigade

and to be fair I did start a thread just for them before,needless to say,it got alot more posts than this one

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?280331-Why-Don-t-You-Support-England&highlight=

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here