Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England fans injured in Ukraine knife attack.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Absolutely! Of course, over here in England we have never had problems with football hooliganism.

The pre-Euro 2012 footage of the Asian lads being beaten up by their own fans on account of well, being Asian was absolutely shocking and something I don't think our authorities would shrug off the way the Ukranians did.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The pre-Euro 2012 footage of the Asian lads being beaten up by their own fans on account of well, being Asian was absolutely shocking and something I don't think our authorities would shrug off the way the Ukranians did.

That was disgusting. If that was in England we would have been banned from International and probably club level tournaments.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Been out here since Sunday, out and about seen no trouble. Locals did take exception to flags being covered in that particular bar, and few England got laity. Bit of a storm in a tea cup.

As a nation, we moved onto luzzing plastic chairs. The ancient art of windmilling our way through sleepy Luxembourg and Brussels got usurped by said luzzing.

Mind you, I'm sure return of the rev will soon post a thread about the day he spent running around Luxembourg as that is the sort of gimpy thing he likes to do.

:whistle: It was back in the day around 1977 and peter ward was in the england squad against luxembourg,35 of mid sussexs finest were on board as the coach pulled up in hazlegrove road to load up the beer...............................................................................................................................the rest is history:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here