Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England FAN Numbers

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Might well be pissing in the wind but here goes...

Is anyone on here a signed up member of England FANs that isn't using their number for the Sweden away friendly next month?

Would like to go in the England end but me and my two mates aren't registered and otherwise can't get tickets.

If anyone would be so kind as to lend us theirs or point us in the right direction, I'd be very grateful :thumbsup:

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
The is a fair chance that you would have to pick up the ticket in Sweden from the FA on production of the membership card. Obvious reprecussions for the member lending the card so unlikely that anyone will lend their FAN.

Suggest you join up if you want to see England away or buy a ticket from a tout over there for the home fans section.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The is a fair chance that you would have to pick up the ticket in Sweden from the FA on production of the membership card. Obvious reprecussions for the member lending the card so unlikely that anyone will lend their FAN.

Suggest you join up if you want to see England away or buy a ticket from a tout over there for the home fans section.

With South Africa in 2010, Ukraine/Poland in 2012, Brazil in 2014, its not until France 2016 that competition for finals tickets will hot up again. Therefore England Fans membership will be well down on the bumper years of the late 1990's/2000's. So my guess is a lot fewer Brighton EnglandFan members than used to be the case (myself included)!

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
I am not going to the Sweden friendly. Problem is, as an England member, if you buy a ticket for an away match you have to sign in on the day of the game to prove you have travelled otherwise you don't get your two England caps. If you fail to do it, and fail to submit appropriate proof such as a boarding card you will lose all your caps. The system is in place to stop the problems of the past and the membership team are very hot on it.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I am not going to the Sweden friendly. Problem is, as an England member, if you buy a ticket for an away match you have to sign in on the day of the game to prove you have travelled otherwise you don't get your two England caps. If you fail to do it, and fail to submit appropriate proof such as a boarding card you will lose all your caps. The system is in place to stop the problems of the past and the membership team are very hot on it.

Ah, I wasn't aware of this. Looks like the home end it is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here