Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England decorations

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Right, the squad has been picked, we are now in June and I have put up my St George's Cross flag for all in my street to see...a modest way to display my allegiance, but there may be more to follow, in fact that is a racing certainty...however, am I a bit early?

Has anyone else started to adorn their abode with the glorious red and white?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I like the idea of bunting, could have that between the house and a street lamp...I have also been trying to grow some red and white flowers to put in boxes out front, but at the moment the seeds haven't germinated, my hope is that they will be ready in time for the final!!!

Red and white roses otherwise?

Not a decoration so much, but everyone MUST invest in one of these. Two quid in QS:

32072_393018146785_578246785_4625206_7140449_n.jpg

They are LOUD.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[yt]rmgf60CI_ks[/yt]

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
84 square foot cross of saint george already on the side of my house, big enough?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Will be treating my bemused Yank neighbours to a patriotic display of St George Cross flags and bunting. Plans include spraying a flag on my front grass , adding a red cross to my (white) garage door and flying the flag.
Inside the house on June 12th will be further flags , balloons , bunting etc.
Am working on the welcome flyer now for my guests which will include a polite request for them not to dump tea in the pool.

To say I'm looking forward to this one is an understatement. Just hope that we don't feck it up!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
There is a fine line between acceptable and Utterly Chav, I really like the streets being St Georged up however flags on cars is just chav.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Put St Georges flag up last week , there are 3 flying proudly in the village . :lolol: Difficult to get much in the way of England decorations up here ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here