Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] England call ups

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Surely not only Dunk but what about Matt Ryan.....he’s been brilliant of late.

Can you tell us what you think of our current left back options? Also, do you think either Matt Derbyshire or Peter Crouch would be a worthwhile addition to the teams squad?

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Can you tell us what you think of our current left back options? Also, do you think either Matt Derbyshire or Peter Crouch would be a worthwhile addition to the teams squad?

We are very strong at left back with Bong and ,,,,,,,, I can’t remember the other one,,,,,,,,, is it Ward. Peter Crouch is a great player and was in the England squad to quite recently so yes I would like to see him with us.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Calderon isn't Spanish any more these days, so maybe.......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't know why everyone is taking the piss , in 6 years time he could be eligible for England and by then will be fully grown too .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think he’s too short to play for England.

Problem solved

B8743D3B-1AC3-422B-B7BB-BC5DDBB9201D.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is there such a thing as a 'Woosh Catcher' ?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I don't know what to make of the opening post, because your follow up is marvelous in many ways.

On that note though, an Everton fan in the pub the other day was convinced that Ryan should play for England, until we pointed out the obvious..

.. and if he was English, would he be close? These last seven games he has been nothing short of magnificent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here