England and Wales come together in lille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
definitely does the latter....no sure about the first bit , prolonged use also leads to brittle bones , rotten teeth , renal and liver failure , cardiac problems but the short term effects for a lot of users is manic violent psychosis and generally turning into a top shelf fukwhitt ......to say it is mostly used by gays is just rubbish.

I've never done crystal meth but from what I've read and from friends experience it sounds like base which is a much stronger form of speed. Went 72 hours without sleep on it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've never done crystal meth but from what I've read and from friends experience it sounds like base which is a much stronger form of speed. Went 72 hours without sleep on it.

it is the base crystal so is supposedly pure amphetamine ..........rocket fuel......!! easy to over do it .....!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hear that some of the Russians who were provoking England fans last night and were picked up by police were accredited journalists. I wonder if they work for the state controlled media outlets. I know some British journo s can be scumbags but it's a dark twist if they're part of the Putin propaganda machine.

Thats nothing, I have it on good authority that Henry Winter and Martin Samuel chased and beat a hardcore group of CSKA fans to a PULP!

Samuals did it bare chested, his hairy back was enough to get the Spartak crew running for their lives.

Our 'Enry managed to chase them down though in his girls shoes. :moo:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tear gas is out again...

cegrab-20160615-173154-159-1-589x442.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"UEFA issue warning to England that they will be thrown out of the tournament if they continue to sing"

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[yt]08Jt1wfkBUI[/yt]

I hope they do some Abba

All this violence. Why can't we just get on like at the Eurovision Song Contest.
I loved Puppet on a string or was it Chain or was that the Alastair McLean novel.
Anyway what Abbba song would you like?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looks like at the moment the English and Welsh are drinking and singing enjoying the sun... I hope the police just keep an eye on them and keep the Russians away from that area. Then it's job done for everyone and a relativly quite night, let's hope so.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
The problems are going to be with the police especially if they continue to use tear gas and pepper spray which has happened in the last hour.

I do wonder if our nutters will decide to go to Toulouse rather than St Etienne to help Wales when they face Russia on Monday. Back to the south of France whatever they decide.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A lot has been said about the Russians and undoubted an odd bunch and violent.

But if you are a genuine English and Welsh firm ( the genuine nutters) from any of the major teams or other and not on a banning order, they must be thinking this is a great weekend away and looking forward to trying to even things up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports