England and Wales come together in lille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yes, its awful. Plenty of innocent fans have been caught up in England fans violence over the years. We are now reaping what was sowed.

Its not very clever for you to smirk at innocent fans getting a kicking or worse, it seems you are quite please that English are being targeted, what a guy you are ......

Ah, the anti-English tone. England fans rioted in Luxembourg 35 years ago, hope some Russian paramilitary types kick the **** out of them tomorrow!

No that was 39 years ago:rolleyes:

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 813

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You sound a bit like my angry Irish mate, and he IS anti-English

Of course im not anti English.
I think its ****ing horrible that innocent fans are getting hurt by other countries hooligans, because of a reputation that England and English club hooligans have provided over the years. Im personally glad, that nobody from my family that I know about is in France.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Its not very clever for you to smirk at innocent fans getting a kicking or worse, it seems you are quite please that English are being targeted, what a guy you are ......
He was the same when British troops were killed in Afghanistan , full of mealy mouthed platitudes and denial, but he couldnt help making the same sort of statements he has here.

I think its ****ing horrible that innocent fans are getting hurt by other countries hooligans, because of a reputation that England and English club hooligans have provided over the years. Im personally glad, that nobody from my family that I know about is in France.

Yes England are high on the list because past rep,but the important thing is there is a list and plenty more to tick off.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Is it the reputation of English fans of the past that make 150 Russian nazis ( they have been leaving Hitler stickers everywhere) decide to become violent psychopaths? They weren't just attacking the English either. I see a bad future for Russia 2018

He was the same when British troops were killed in Afghanistan , full of mealy mouthed platitudes and denial, but he couldnt help making the same sort of statements he has here.

He'll start mentioning his Muzzie bird soon to give himself credence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports