England and Wales come together in lille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It came up on my FB page, the guys name who put it up did not mention on the picture anything about the EDL.....just one of your pointing and laughing mates perhaps....or you just added it yourself, you are obsessed.

I added it myself? Coming from the serial cut and paster who managed to post a picture of the Labour party Business Secretary as a UKIP member, thats pretty funnyl Cheers!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You don't seriously believe that do you bushy? This is something we haven't seen first hand before. The only thing that came close was the Serbian fans in Italy a few years ago. These are not some beer swilling singing songs about the IRA, these are almost paramilitary.
Neither are our hard men, do you really think our so called top boys are the clowns you see ''chair luzzing'' and singing 10 german bombers ? , as I've said before its not my scene , but youre revealing your lack of any real knowledge if you think that is the case.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The anti-English cretins on NSC can get all excited again tomorrow when tales of more innocent England fans are beaten unconscious

Not sure that being anti football hooligan, and please, dont try to deny that there are plenty of English hooligans are there, is an anti English thing particularly.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I've had it first hand from numerous sources that were there that the Russians did not have it all their own way in Marseille. There's even a fair amount of footage of them being backed off.
No,no,no NSC experts know best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports