galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
How confident do we feel now ?

Squad in full

Goalkeepers
Robert Green, Joe Hart, David James

Defenders
Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock

Midfielders
Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips

Forwards
Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Apart from Walcott the other 6 are all people you would expect to have gone.

Im sticking by my prediction I made ages ago of being knocked out in the quarter finals, again.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
looks a strong squad. barry adds a lot to the team and i'm pleased that he's in. add in joe cole and the excellent milner and our midfield is impressive.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Very confident now, a very good line up. Made up for Joe Cole to get in the fold, and in my eyes, we have a very stong starting XI and a second XI to fill in. Very good omens for the summer!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Close to our best squad from my perspective, only things I would have changed would be

Dawson for Upson (dawson deserves a spot, but tbf neither would play)
Carrick for Parker or huddlestone (carrick off form, and the later two are on form)

johnson is not ready yet, he will be the star of our euros..

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
Minor detail but I fear he will play Carragher left back if A Cole is injured.

i thought that as well... why bring him back... carragher over the hill, slow and not as good as other players we have.. his only way to mark is grabbing hold of them and pretty much rugby tackling them..

only other changes i would have made.. carrick and wright phillips out, Adam johnson and huddlestone in...

1/4 finals no further for england we lack goals

at least one England team are world champions!! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here