Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End of the line for Locadia

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He's affecting games. He's contributing goals and assists. There are managers in our division, who'd give up their left one for someone who can do that.

Jurgen's next challenge will be keeping his place when Izquierdo is fit and challenging for a place wide on the left.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
that some of us got it wrong and the majority of those that did are pleased with making a mistake

No t'was directed to the poster now saying I knew Locadia needed time, despite the fact he repeated 'not even a footballer' several times just a few short months ago.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I just watched the goals at Bournemouth - class lay off for Knockeart for the 1st.

Just a thought here, but the rumours of him just being an expensive Elvis Manu may have been greatly exaggerated.

Yep. Despite what we saw on the pitch, the fact CH always had him on the bench and consistently gave him game time, gave pause to idea he was useless and always had me thinking he was rated inside the club.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yep. Despite what we saw on the pitch, the fact CH always had him on the bench and consistently gave him game time, gave pause to idea he was useless and always had me thinking he was rated inside the club.
This with bells on. When will people realise we have a fantastic management team who know what they are doing. I believe given time they could even have made something of Manu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here