Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] End of Season Thread (2022/23)

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
A reflection on an incredible season by Brighton & Hove Albion:
- The highest points tally in the Premier League with 62 points.
- Our first European tour, 6th place has cemented our spot in the Europa League next season.
- An impressive FA Cup run to Wembley, unfortunately losing on penalties to Man United.
- League wins including the double over Man United and Chelsea, as well as beating Liverpool and Arsenal 3-0.
These are only a few of the great achievements by the club in the past months - proud to support them.
Thank you so much to the manager, players, staff and fans! :albion2:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, all lovely. My focus now is next season. We have a sniff of being something. Now we need to acquire the mentality. Crying about losing Two of our players for £100 million+ is not something we should be doing. Clear minds and big balls.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A reflection on an incredible season by Brighton & Hove Albion:
- The highest points tally in the Premier League with 62 points.
- Our first European tour, 6th place has cemented our spot in the Europa League next season.
- An impressive FA Cup run to Wembley, unfortunately losing on penalties to Man United.
- League wins including the double over Man United and Chelsea, as well as beating Liverpool and Arsenal 3-0.
These are only a few of the great achievements by the club in the past months - proud to support them.
Thank you so much to the manager, players, staff and fans! :albion2:

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Some great great moments in the season, some breathtaking play and wonder goals.

The moment that stands out for me was Solly March going in the North Stand 😎

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
You can't really say that just based on the final table. Had we had those extra points it could have changed the dynamics of other games.
If you’re going to start talking domino effects where does it end? We achieved what we achieved despite all the VAR crap, time to unclench.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
A truly undeliverable and memorable season. Wherever we go on to achieve, or not, in the future, this was a season where we will all remember where we were and what we doing in 22/23.

I attended my first match in 1986, I know that’s not as long as some of you but it’s been a long time and in my life I truly didn’t think I would ever a season like this.

What’s lovely is so many of my friends who aren’t Brighton fans but have seen what we have endured over the years are genuinely so happy for us.

Normally when a season ends I can’t wait for the next one but after the rollercoaster of the last two months I’m looking forward to a few weeks of very little football. It still hasn't fully sunk in yet what we have achieved but we now have a couple of months to fully reflect.

Happy, happy days.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You can't really say that just based on the final table. Had we had those extra points it could have changed the dynamics of other games.
Possibly for the worse in other games - who knows. In the though we've ended up where we were hoping for and where we deserve to be 👍 unreal season for an incredible amount of reasons really!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Thoroughly unsatisfactory final day.

Loosing to Villa, and Everton staying up because we capitulated at home against them.

D minus. Must do better.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Screw today, what a bloody season!!! We can all relax now and enjoy the best preseason since we were promoted - new shirt, Europa League patches, Europa League merch, new signings and then the group stage draw in September! COME ON!!!! Thank you RDZ, Uncle Tony and the boys for giving us so much joy. It doesn't get better than this!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here