Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso Screamer

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Nearly all the city fans were turned to watch the replay
i know they won the league so its easy to be nice but City have always been the best set of fans from of the so called big teams. Mostlty Mancs and good knowledge is my experience.

As for the goal , is it too late to make the Goal of season choices. Surely thats a shoe in for top 3

WHAT A STRIKE

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I hope there's an albion goals of the season montage as we've scored some incredible goals.

Probably Enciso holds the best two. But had MacAllister's counted, I think it would top both of them

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Yesterday I sat fiddling with Photoshop trying to recreate that Dunky graphic the club posted about him being called up to England. Just a little hobby project. I got it really close. Well anyway I finished it then realised I could swap in in any player/text I wanted to very quickly.

Anyone of you kids out there want a new poster for your bedroom wall?

JULIO.png

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
i know they won the league so its easy to be nice but City have always been the best set of fans from of the so called big teams. Mostlty Mancs and good knowledge is my experience.

As for the goal , is it too late to make the Goal of season choices. Surely thats a shoe in for top 3

WHAT A STRIKE
There were quite a few absolute bellend City fans knocking about after the game last might. Also, check out their messageboard. Lots of 'Brighton are decent but we could have beat them out of 2nd gear' and insane levels of paranoia about VAR and how they are treated and one chap calls brighton fans 'morons'.

They seem like a very empty club to me. Slightly devoid of soul. I'm sure it wasn't that way in the old days.

Also some other bloke moaning that we were celebrating like 'we'd just won the league' presuming it was all about him and City.

I couldn't even be arsed to tell him that
A) we always do that when we win because its fun.
B) it is an amazing achievement for us tonbe where we are.

They seem to have become completely desensitised to the enjoyment of football by constant success. Their mode of support now seems to have become about handwringing over only being 99% successful.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023

WHAT A STRIKE
The “nice” fans making wanker signs at the family stand?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
There were quite a few absolute bellend City fans knocking about after the game last might. Also, check out their messageboard. Lots of 'Brighton are decent but we could have beat them out of 2nd gear' and insane levels of paranoia about VAR and how they are treated and one chap calls brighton fans 'morons'.

They seem like a very empty club to me. Slightly devoid of soul. I'm sure it wasn't that way in the old days.

Also some other bloke moaning that we were celebrating like 'we'd just won the league' presuming it was all about him and City.

I couldn't even be arsed to tell him that
A) we always do that when we win because its fun.
B) it is an amazing achievement for us tonbe where we are.

They seem to have become completely desensitised to the enjoyment of football by constant success. Their mode of support now seems to have become about handwringing over only being 99% successful.
I really hope we don’t end up like that. The City fans are going to be disappointed if they don’t win the treble aren’t they? Imagine they can’t grasp just how happy we are to qualify for Europa League and that’s quite sad. Still, f*** ‘em!

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Exceptional goal and I'm sure a lot of City fans appreciated the quality.

As for clapping it ... I'm not so sure. There were pockets of City fans clapping along to chants we couldn't really hear and I think that's the more likely explanation.

There was another moment in the game when I thought I saw some generous applause for something we'd done – it's gone out of my head now – but then I realised it was just City fans doing their own thing, albeit fairly quietly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here