Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emmanuel Dennis

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We just announced a £20 million loss.

I reckon we could get a striker in January ( or recall Mlakar / get a permit for Percy ), but the budget must be considerably less than that quoted for this player.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very fast apparently, which, if nothing else, will be extremely good for me on Fifa 20. Get him in.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
He's not a target man, more of a pocket dynamo right winger. I'm sure Neal Maupay will be licking his lips at the thought of getting that sort of service,
I would guess it's the role that the club had hoped that Ali J would fill.
Maybe a deal that includes Ali J going in the opposite direction?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We just announced a £20 million loss.

I reckon we could get a striker in January ( or recall Mlakar / get a permit for Percy ), but the budget must be considerably less than that quoted for this player.
That seems an odd concern when at least 5 current players and at least 1 non current Albion player all have 'blank cheque' valuations.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Nigerian international has been linked with a move to Leicester City as well as Premier League rivals Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City.

European sides AS Monaco, Olympique Lyon and Fenerbahce have also been credited with an interest in the 22-year-old.

With all those clubs listed as "interested" I won't be getting excited about this one anytime soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With all those clubs listed as "interested" I won't be getting excited about this one anytime soon.

Neither will Manny when he sees the state of this thread.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If we get him, I hope he turns out better than the last fella that we were competing against Leicester City for... :dunce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we get him, I hope he turns out better than the last fella that we were competing against Leicester City for... :dunce:

Which one? CMS or Ali J or both? We had to break the club record for both :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here