Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Emmanuel Adebayor linked with Palace

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Google search always provides the general accurate perception of the person. I've just tried it with EA:

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 18.17.23.png

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The theory is CPFC could pay £10k per week and Spurs £90k but I think Daniel Levy is too cute for that.

It is being reported that Palace will initially pay £65k per week of his wages, plus a series of performance-based bonuses that could lead to their effectively covering his full salary.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
This.

Adebayor's Spurs contract was due to run until June 2016, so under the terms of his release they will need to ensure that he earns £100k per week until then.

How much have Spurs wasted on him?!!

Solely in terms of natural talent, he'd be a good signing but, in terms of attitude, work rate and commitment, I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Am I the only person that thinks that's a cracking signing for them? He's usually great for his new clubs for the first 6 months, then he gets bored and stops trying. Getting him until the end of the season is a great bit of business. Hopefully they'll make it permanent and pay him a fortune on a long term contract after that, and he can revert to his usual antics.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Am I the only person that thinks that's a cracking signing for them? He's usually great for his new clubs for the first 6 months, then he gets bored and stops trying. Getting him until the end of the season is a great bit of business. Hopefully they'll make it permanent and pay him a fortune on a long term contract after that, and he can revert to his usual antics.

If he is fit, He has not played a full 90 minutes in the Prem since October 2014. Bit of a gamble I would say.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I hope he smashes the goals in for them and rediscovers his love for the game, signs a 5 year deal on 130 grand a week then gets bored and sits out the remaining 4 and a half years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here