Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emile Smith-Rowe

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Our fans used to rate Milf Hunter as reliable. Idiots will remember the one time you were right and forget the dozens of times you were wrong.

Surely if nothing else the stupid photoshop attempts to copy Fab should be a giveaway that he’s talking absolute bollocks for attention.
He tried chatting up a mates girlfriend in twitter dms, the old Milfhunter. Odd Geezer.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I've heard a lot of rumors like that. Very odd, man!

I'd rather Alex Scott for 20m. Leave Smith-Rowe back in Croydon to browse "grannies looking for action in your local area"
Bournemouth to sell their new player for £5m less than they paid for him a few weeks ago?
Just as well you don’t negotiate our transfers for us 😂

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bournemouth to sell their new player for £5m less than they paid for him a few weeks ago?
Just as well you don’t negotiate our transfers for us 😂
That would be some conversation hi Tony I’ve just negotiated a great deal for Pedro I’ve sold him for £25m to Chelsea 😆

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
That would be some conversation hi Tony I’ve just negotiated a great deal for Pedro I’ve sold him for £25m to Chelsea 😆
+ some tasty add ons / sell on clauses. We definitely didn’t pay 30m straight up. Todd would do 25m in cash and the other 75m over 7 years.

They should get me involved in the negotiations with Smith-Rowe. I’d open things up with a premium subscription to the hub, then hit him with those “Brighton mature ladies looking for fun” ads.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
+ some tasty add ons / sell on clauses. We definitely didn’t pay 30m straight up. Todd would do 25m in cash and the other 75m over 7 years.

They should get me involved in the negotiations with Smith-Rowe. I’d open things up with a premium subscription to the hub, then hit him with those “Brighton mature ladies looking for fun” ads.
Or recommend Eastbourne for the local older lady pick up destination I mean if you can’t pull a granny there you ain’t gonna 😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here