[Albion] Emil Holm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I sold the recipe for Pussers Cheesy, Hammy, Eggy,( a well known Royal Navy delicacy) to the local Commisar for half a pastrami, and a bottle of Grappa.

Now I know you’re lying, nobody knows the recipe for Cheesy Hammy Eggy.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
From what I've seen of him (i.e. only one match against us as he was injured for the other one), he's decent. He's big, strong, likes to run the length of the pitch to get to the end and cross, he's a good passer of the ball and obviously good in the air thanks to his height. From what I've read around online he uses his physicality in defence but his heart isn't much into defending and much more into attacking. That is to say his decision making is better going forward than it is in defense. Given his size, he isn't quick in tight spaces. His technique is clean enough though. Thing is, he's very much unproven at a club that has higher expectations.

Oh, and yeah apparently we're onto him as well, like half of Serie A and apparently the PL. We just really need a right back.

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Want this one. Very much seems to have the energy RDZ wants and I love the idea of a team of units. Great price too.

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
Not seen much (if anything) of him but from the videos he looks like he got the right set of skills, but he also looks awfully slow in his acceleration, not sure how that will work out in the PL.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not seen much (if anything) of him but from the videos he looks like he got the right set of skills, but he also looks awfully slow in his acceleration, not sure how that will work out in the PL.
I could be wrong here but I imagine the Albion's data team might have considered his pace when looking at him, and probably not from a YouTube video.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He’s actually quite a pacey player so not sure where you’ve got that from?

Very keen on this, we really need a RB and he is very much the right profile for us. Him or Boey would be really good additions.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

"Juventus are also interested and are ‘frightened’ of Brighton."

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
La Spezia is a lovely place.
I got drunk in the local Communist Party HQ there in 1981, when I was serving on HMS Rothesay.

This is the extent of my knowledge on anything related to this thread.
What were you drinking ?

Edit: just read….. Grappa ffs

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Is Naylor away on Holiday? He seems to have been very quiet recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports