Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing Or Funny?

So there i was last night casually clubbing as you do on a saturday night, had 3 shots of tequila lined up, took two of them, was about to do the third when my friend says to me "Michaela isn't that your mum?" i told him to piss off as i thought he was joking...only to turn around and find that i was infact..in a club with my mum. :facepalm:

I just felt i needed to share this experience with you guys, to see how you would all feel if this happened to you :laugh:

D

Deleted User X18H

So there i was last night casually clubbing as you do on a saturday night, had 3 shots of tequila lined up, took two of them, was about to do the third when my friend says to me "Michaela isn't that your mum?" i told him to piss off as i thought he was joking...only to turn around and find that i was infact..in a club with my mum. :facepalm:

I just felt i needed to share this experience with you guys, to see how you would all feel if this happened to you :laugh:

If it was in Plymouth especially Union Street it wouldn't surprise me at all.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
More importantly, have you got a picture of your mum? :laugh:

And yourself too would be a bonus :laugh:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'd find it funny but a bit uncomfortable.

When my sister was at Manchester University, we used to go clubbing and I'd chat up girls in front of her. They always used to say "Doesn't your girlfriend mind?" :lolol:

I got talking to some girl in a club once and it was only after a couple of hours or so we managed to work out we were FIRST cousins, we hadn't seen each other since we were like 7.

What got me was she was shocked I wanted to carry on kissing :lolol:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3712065 said:
I got talking to some girl in a club once and it was only after a couple of hours or so we managed to work out we were FIRST cousins, we hadn't seen each other since we were like 7.

:lolol: Brilliant!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I was always told..............that.............

The family that lays together,
Stays together.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009

legal = no problem

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good job you weren't massively drunk, you might have tried to pull her!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
lmao no she didnt score! She was out with her slag of a friend who defo was on the pull, that slag even tried to hit on my best friends boyfriend :laugh:

And yes yes..it was in Plymouth..just up from Union Street... :laugh:
union rooms ? for some reason even before you said where it was i was thinking union rooms lol why does everyone always think everyone in plymouth goes out in union street? i havent been down there for years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here