Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Email spam from the club

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
I asked to resubscribe yesterday for this reason. Don't even receive purchase confirmation emails...

No answer yet

D

Deleted member 2719

In response to those who have been annoyed by the delivery of emails (alongside other much less commercial emails this week). These are part of the commercial partners' sponsorship deal (many of whom have been big supporters of the club for many, many years). We had planned to spread these across the summer, but felt it would have not been appropriate to have announced earlier in the summer for obvious reasons. Agreed there have been a large number this week, but our partners contribute significantly to the club, helping us to progress and keep moving forward... and of course things will settle down very soon.

I don't blame you for rising to the bait but i would suggest the majority of the true fans are happy to see that Donatello's are still giving us fantastic support and i hope fans will support them in turn, although i don't live in Brighton i will be specifical come for a days trip just to eat at Donetello's.
Donatello's
Donatello's
Donatello's

Extra spam for the miserable JCLs. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here