[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I still don't get it. I don't know where it's come from that he was having a medical at our club for sure as I can't see anything that seems to be anywhere close to being reliable suggesting it. Just some ropey websites from the Netherlands which could be no better than what JansGrandad reads.

Hmmm yeah I am a wee bit cautious on this one to be honest. Still think this could easily come to nothing but hope I am wrong of course

For the love of Elvis can you just please put us out of our misery and say:-

'I have a suspicious mind about this' - I'm hyperventilating here.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He could have singed hours ago, but the club do not announce anything until he's had his pics taken, interview with Seagull player etc.

Uwe did a days training before pics and announcement released.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Zamora signed at half 10, so you never know.

That was outrageous. I got woken up 3/4 times telling me some bloke had singed for us. I was due to get up at 4am for work.

I sent a strong email to Paul Barberer complaining about the disgusting timing of this commercial laden email that then followed. I overslept that morning and got sacked for lateness, I tried to explain the situation about Booby Zamora but the boss was having none of it. 13 yrs I had worked for the Croydon Council Pencil Sharpening department.

I have now been made homeless and I am currently living under an overturned smugglers boat in Dover :(

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He could have singed hours ago, but the club do not announce anything until he's had his pics taken, interview with Seagull player etc.

Uwe did a days training before pics and announcement released.

Poor old Daniel Akindayini had to wait 7 weeks for HIS announcement.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I still don't get it. I don't know where it's come from that he was having a medical at our club for sure as I can't see anything that seems to be anywhere close to being reliable suggesting it. Just some ropey websites from the Netherlands which could be no better than what JansGrandad reads.

I know a few ropey websites from Holland, would it be from one of those?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I had a bit of a peek at the Feyenoord fans board and it looks like we are kind of buying their version of Lualua. An unpredictable type who can occasionally produce something magical but can often disappear. He's been used from the bench quite a bit and their fans are mixed as to whether they should keep him or not, the £1.5m fee is seen by some as a bit skinny but others think it's a decent bit of business for what is essentially a reserve player. Elvis seems like a bit of a character (in a good way) and certainly has potential to improve.

As an aside, they think Kazim-Richards is a clown and describe Kaz and Solly as delicious wingers!

From the way they were speaking it looks a decent bet that he'll be joining us.

Link here.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Word of caution , Danny Holla nearly had 1 / 3 as a defensive midfielder.

Wolfswinkel much more prolific.

Sounds pacey so could be decent

Have just been to a séance and heard a message from an old dog Elvis had called Shep. Shep said "Elvis won't score many goals as he can't shoot".

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is online. He's not playing silly buggers with us just yet and he's yet to recommend that we "relax" which suggests the email hasn't yet come through.
I'll go for a Friday signing/Saturday lunchtime announcement.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
That was outrageous. I got woken up 3/4 times telling me some bloke had singed for us. I was due to get up at 4am for work.

I sent a strong email to Paul Barberer complaining about the disgusting timing of this commercial laden email that then followed. I overslept that morning and got sacked for lateness, I tried to explain the situation about Booby Zamora but the boss was having none of it. 13 yrs I had worked for the Croydon Council Pencil Sharpening department.

I have now been made homeless and I am currently living under an overturned smugglers boat in Dover :(

Look to your left.........

Hi

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club has only just officially announced Rea to Southend for a 6 month loan, when it was widely known at 3 o'clock this afternoon, on Nsc & Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports