[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thought Watford were trying to trim their squad. Also appears they're suddenly panicking about getting 8 home grown players in their final 25. This hardly helps that...could have a chance.

They currently have 31 players according to wiki. Only 3 of which are English. Not sure foreign players should be at the top of their list!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
ElvisManu.jpg

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
According to Fifa 15 Career mode.

LW
COST: £3M
Future Star
Speedster
Dribbler
GP: 72 > 80

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 13.35.22.png

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Never ind the Elvis bit, with a name like Manu you'd think Citeh would want to sign him, just out of spite!

If he chose the Reds, he might end up in Memphis.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Was he also wanted by a Premier League team, plus Sporting Lisbon & Bayer Leverkusen?

We punched way above our weight on that one, fingers crossed on this one. He may prefer first team football to watching prem games and wants to come to England, so, dare to dream

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yeah let's just forget any form of ambition and plump for players nobody else wants like we did last summer.
That went well, after all.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I just can’t help believin’ that the lure of Watford will be Too Much. My suspicion is that he’ll be all shook up by the temptation of the premier league. Sure the party may not last long and they are likely to be way down the table and could well surrender to relegation but he may be feeling it’s now or never – but If I can dream for a second, he could well be our good luck charm if he does sign. If he doesn’t, I’ll go crying in the chapel until my boy comes to me and says ‘Don’t cry daddy’

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We punched way above our weight on that one, fingers crossed on this one. He may prefer first team football to watching prem games and wants to come to England, so, dare to dream

Agreed, just he looks so FLAIR I don't want to get my hopes up to much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports