Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ello you lot greetings from palma

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
havent been on here for a while. no shock to you lot id guess but i had a couple of probs with the old lady. drink got to er to much and she got nicked for getting those old resperries out in the bar once two often. so its been a bit quite round here. aven't seen many of you lads over the summer thought a couple of you mite drop in, was good seeing nicky f and old dick tite thouh. apparently he brought him over here as a sweetener! jeez

anyway, where are my old mates here then> not seen that speelberg fella here, nore mr bracknell. do they still message her then?

good to mesage you all. as ever, look us up if ever in palma. 24 at the mo, a nit cloudy. bet that beets brighton!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lord B is around. Uncle S, is like yourself, having a bit of trouble with his lady.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
ANYTHING beats Brighton at the moment with our myopic northern midget in charge.

if only i new what that ment!

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
you'd be a great character in TSLR ...

you what mr house? ive done a bit of roleplaying in my time would that help? stan care off casa stan palma old town at you're service!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
ANYTHING beats Brighton at the moment with our myopic northern midget in charge.

if only i new what that ment!

Myopic (or myopia) is short-sightedness, northern is generally anywhere the wrong side of Horsham and I reckon a midget is anyone less than about 5ft 8ins tall...if you have been away for a while then you have missed the debate about the suitability of Mickey Adams to hold the position of manager...the general consensus appears to be that DK dropped a rather large bollock in bringing him back to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here