Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ello (my first thread) Reading and Leeds

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Good Morning all,

I hope we all managed to get our Tix's yesterday? It took me 2 hours to get mine but hey these thing happen when everyone is using the same sysytem at the same time. But thats not what this is about.

With Reading beating Liverpool and Leeds beating ManUre 2 of the big 4 have fallen. I firmly belive that we stand a chance on the 23rd if Gus keeps us organised and fighting for everything when we dont have the ball(which will probs be most of the game) we possess enough about us to couse a shock at their end. I cna see the headline SEAGULLS SOAR PAST VILLANS into 5th round. Have faith guys coz it's gonna be a nail biter.

Ill be putting my money on a WIN for the Albion and Draw/Albion thats should bolster my pay check nicely.

TTFN GYM

:clap2::thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup::clap2:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Good Morning all,

I hope we all managed to get our Tix's yesterday? It took me 2 hours to get mine but hey these thing happen when everyone is using the same sysytem at the same time. But thats not what this is about.

With Reading beating Liverpool and Leeds beating ManUre 2 of the big 4 have fallen. I firmly belive that we stand a chance on the 23rd if Gus keeps us organised and fighting for everything when we dont have the ball(which will probs be most of the game) we possess enough about us to couse a shock at their end. I cna see the headline SEAGULLS SOAR PAST VILLANS into 5th round. Have faith guys coz it's gonna be a nail biter.

Ill be putting my money on a WIN for the Albion and Draw/Albion thats should bolster my pay check nicely.

TTFN GYM

:clap2::thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup::clap2:

Hope your wright mate, but it will be the 4th round!:clap2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else open this assuming it was referring to a certain music festival?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here