The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't have twitter, what's in this tweet please?

Something about quantum physics, spirituality and how they collide. Very interesting read. He also mentions Will Buckleys and what makes him scientifically the most unique player in the world.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I have a pair of EB boots

I know he no longer plays for us, but he is auctioning his signed Adidas F50 boots for children in need. The boots were his match winning boots vs spurs. Its for a good cause, so if you have the dollar then get bidding!

OFFICIAL NORWICH CITY ELLIOTT BENNETT MATCH WORN AND SIGNED FOOTBALL BOOTS | eBay

My son has a pair of Elliott's old boots (i'm fairly sure we haven't thrown them out), that we picked up from a charity shop in George STreet. We did have a note authenticating them, but this has been lost. E.B. are initialed on the bottom of each boot. I would be happy to sell them for CIN.

Do you think its worthwhile. I suppose if I could get EB to verify that they are his boots? DO you read NSC EB?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My son has a pair of Elliott's old boots (i'm fairly sure we haven't thrown them out), that we picked up from a charity shop in George STreet. We did have a note authenticating them, but this has been lost. E.B. are initialed on the bottom of each boot. I would be happy to sell them for CIN.

Do you think its worthwhile. I suppose if I could get EB to verify that they are his boots? DO you read NSC EB?

I doubt it but you can contact him on Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports