Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Electronic cigarette smokers of NSC - what juice are you vaping?

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol are harmless when heated, and nicotine it's self isn't addictable. It's the concentrates that COULD cause you harm if not bought from a proper sauce, those that make it themselves from there kitchen/back of the shed are the ones most at risk, as what isn't realised is by mixing certain concentrated flavours can cause a reaction and create diacetyls, the best thing you could do at the moment is vape UK made liquids, the WORST thing you could do is vape home made stuff, once the TPD kicks in those dangers will be removed and the kitchen/shed makers will be forced to stop.
You obviously know your stuff but i don't agree on some of it, I've been vaping before they came to this country and have mixed my own for nearly as long. The information is out there on the dangers of mixing and diacetyls and there are thousands in the vaping community who mix in there kitchen/back of the shed as you put it.
TPD has been fought against and no one in the vaping community wants it but wont stop people like myself who don't want to be restricted on what they vape, as you would imagine, the only people benefiting from it are large pharmaceutical companies, the government and maybe people like yourself?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What are people's regular shops in b&h? I've used a few but mainly use them out of convenience but I'd be willing to drive to a really good one. I tend to like to try before I buy so buying online not really an option.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
What are people's regular shops in b&h? I've used a few but mainly use them out of convenience but I'd be willing to drive to a really good one. I tend to like to try before I buy so buying online not really an option.

Vapor Trail in Trafalgar Street. Really helpful staff, and lots of choice. I get there whenever I can.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
can anyone recommend a good tank to use that will fit 0.5 and 1.0 atomizer heads . I have another tank but that only takes the big heads 0.15 I think

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs V's mother had a 60 a day habit until she went down with very bad Pneumonia and was hospitalised for 6 weeks in 2014, she obviously had 6 weeks without a fag while in hospital but upon being released she was after a fag almost immediately ! Fortunately one of the family had bought a vaper thing for her just in case this happened so it was presented to her and explained how to use it. Cheekily, they bought a Vanilla flavour essence but 0% Nicotine !

She never realised as she had had 6 weeks total withdrawal, she still puffs away quite regularly despite it having no effect and it's a standing joke amongst the family when she has to go outside a restaurant while having a family meal to have a puff of Vanilla flavoured water vapour to keep her going.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
28 days on it full time. Packed in the rollies I used to smoke at weekends, nights out. I use totally wicked cherry or apple flavour. Order it from their website, reasonable prices and quick delivery.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Was an early adopter with the e cigs. Been using them for 9 years or so. I've found that VIP have the most satisfying liquids although they changed their totally excellent Virginia rolling flavour to a different formula and made it taste rubbish. Boo.

Now I mix vype and vivid classic tobacco to make a vaguely similar flavour. If anyone knows of a really good 2.6 high nicotine tobacco flavour I'd be very interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here