Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Election Betting Tips

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Outsider bet on Mims Davies ( Con) in Eastleigh strong LD seat?now

The Lib Dems are very strong locally in Eastleigh, they may hold on to this seat. Although nationally I expect them to lose many seats I would imagine seats like Eastleigh and Lewes will stay Lid Dem. Its places like Burnley where they won a surprise 2010 seat that they will get beaten. Even Cleggs seat is not as safe as he would like!!!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm chuffed with that. Ashcroft had her down as a dead cert, but the odds reflected only the national polling figures. Nice £80 profit for minimal risk.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
2/5 Miliband to resign Leadership today. Labour will be Ed less without any Balls.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice little pick up on Caroline Lucas to be re-elected @ 2/9 and Cameron to be next PM @ 6/5. Should have done it as a double really :facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't think they let you put them in multiples.

Interesting point on that one. I know they don't usually where the two events are interlinked, but those too bets would only be interlinked in the were loosest of ways.

And that's got me now thinking in hindsight about what could have potentially have been the biggest winning accumulator in bettingdom - a twenty-fold or maybe even thirty-fold accumulator on SNP candidates to wn their seats. Missed out there BIGTIME. Gah! :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had £ 15 on the Conservatives to win a majority at 7/1

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair I did predict a Conservative majority on the thread yesterday, gutted I did not smash the 10/1 on offer yesterday evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here