Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Pres on 5 live now......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Seeing as I am in work and doing this from a phone, no I can't. The programs started at 11am and it was on 5 live radio yesterday, maybe Google 5 live program schedule for Sundays? Then find out what show it was on and maybe sort it out from there??

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There's no link to anything yet. Basically, the best answer is, "sorry, you missed it." Perhaps someone who listened who has a few minutes can summarise it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
There will be a podcast of it, El Pres posted a link on Facebook this morning to it, sadly I can't get it from there and put it on here via my phone but I will post it when I get home tonight :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Seeing as I am in work and doing this from a phone, no I can't. The programs started at 11am and it was on 5 live radio yesterday, maybe Google 5 live program schedule for Sundays? Then find out what show it was on and maybe sort it out from there??

LamieRobertson said it was on iplayer, I looked for it, couldn't find in all the options, never used iplayer for a radio show and all I asked foris a link. Still can't find it now.

(Edit) Thanks for the helpful link chaps

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
NSC at its best.
A Binfest over a 5 minute radio clip, which is probably bugger all to do with Albion

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Yes, and an Albion fan on who talks sense and a joy to listen too.

Indeed, his recent show on the Roar was one of the best they have ever done. Just cant believe the last 12 posts about it.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Indeed, his recent show on the Roar was one of the best they have ever done. Just cant believe the last 12 posts about it.

Don't know where the 'F' came from in my post or what it means. Anyway in agreement with about the Albion Roar. El Pres was good and enjoyed it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What was he talking about? Man love or cake?

It was '5 Live Investigates' looking at fans representation on boards of football clubs. I was asked to talk about different business models and whether fan owned clubs are feasible (yes they are) and desirable (depends if you want democratisation or trophies). Also asked about the Bundesliga 50+1 system where the league own the majority of shares in a club.

It was fairly dull, apart from an MP calling me Damien (although I do have the box set of 'The Omen') and 5Live getting my job and university wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here