Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Clasico: Real Madrid v Barcelona

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Messi is now the all-time top scorer in the Clasico (with 19) and the joint 2nd top scorer in La Liga history, as well as Barcelona's all-time leading scorer.

Could do a job?

Absolutely bonkers considering he's only 26 :mad:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Messi is now the all-time top scorer in the Clasico (with 19) and the joint 2nd top scorer in La Liga history, as well as Barcelona's all-time leading scorer.

Could do a job?

Can he play 4-4-2 ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I want to see that Pepe - Fabregas tete a tete again, because I think they both tried the con the ref by falling to the ground at the exact same split second.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Could do a job?

No, far too small and no good in the air, lucky he has got this far frankly.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I want to see that Pepe - Fabregas tete a tete again, because I think they both tried the con the ref by falling to the ground at the exact same split second.

Pretty much a spot-on assessment I think - perfect synchronised diving.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I would have sent them both off for being utter wet blankets

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Slightly off topic but....

Barcelona Most expensive season ticket, £634.81
Cheapest season ticket, £247.64

Cheapest match-day ticket, £15.79

Perhaps it helps having 60,000 more seats to sell but cannot say these prices don't offer value for money

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Gate receipt money for top CL teams in chicken feed compared to the rest of their income , doesn't pay to price the fans out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I think they went head to head, and then as the other players surrounded them, they were nudged, and both took that as the cue to fall over.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Penalty to Real....looks like the contact was outside the box though.

Irrespective, Ronaldo scores and it's 3-2.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Poxy officials even manage to spoil this game with an incorrect decision.

This has got to be one of the hardest games to referee. The pace of the game is almost impossible to keep up with and it really doesn't help that the players throw themselves on the floor with the slightest touch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Penalty to Barca and straight red

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here