Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Abd

fabbb

Jun 23, 2013
Adam is back at Falmer - well he was in the Virgin gym this evening. Can't keep away!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Seems to be having an absolute mare at Bristol City according to there fans on twitter.

Surprised by that.

Is he being played out of position?

Not surprised he chose to leave he was not getting games he is loads better than Greer and he motivated the team greer just gives out bollockings, the defence has gone to shit this season without Adam.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not surprised he chose to leave he was not getting games he is loads better than Greer and he motivated the team greer just gives out bollockings, the defence has gone to shit this season without Adam.

What a load of tosh.

1. You do not know the reasons El Abd was 'allowed' to leave.

2. Greer v El Abd is at best subjective. Most I think would rate Greer a fair bit higher, but it's open to discussion.

3. To say that 'the defence has gone to shit' though, is just stupid nonsense. We have the third best defence in the league.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Great idea. Put Adam into a three man defence. He's well known for his pace and aerial presence.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What a load of tosh.

1. You do not know the reasons El Abd was 'allowed' to leave.

2. Greer v El Abd is at best subjective. Most I think would rate Greer a fair bit higher, but it's open to discussion.

3. To say that 'the defence has gone to shit' though, is just stupid nonsense. We have the third best defence in the league.

You appear to be mixing mutts nuts up with someone who isn't a clueless, dribbling idiot with the intellectual capacity of a vase.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Colleague of mine is a season ticket holder at BCFC....says the whole team are struggling to get to grips with what Cotteril wants, but also that AEA is very disappointing - they expected a lot of him.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Colleague of mine is a season ticket holder at BCFC....says the whole team are struggling to get to grips with what Cotteril wants, but also that AEA is very disappointing - they expected a lot of him.

Reading their boards it would appear that they read on here that he was some kind of amazing top of the championship Centre Half.

Playing him at RB and a right side of a central three hasn't helped him to be be fair but he had a good DM and team around him here which helped.

I do hope it gets better for him and he does well cause you know he's giving everything he's got in every game, its just not going for him at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here