Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Eh..no way was it a crude foul...get ya specs on grandad lol

It was directly in line with me and I thought the way the ref was going for his card it was going to be red but luckily it wasn't. But a very crude challenge none the less and deserved a card but in fairness we gained out of it, as the player may have got into the box and gone on to score or been fouled.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was class and is should have got MOM. How the hell did he sponsors select Bruno. Think a case of mistaken identity.

This. There was a period in the 2nd half where Kusz and El Abd were keeping us in it on their own.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was impressed that he moved from the left side of defence to the right side of defence and still seemed to be as effective. However, I still think Greer will come back in as he is captain and Uapson will keep his place

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It was directly in line with me and I thought the way the ref was going for his card it was going to be red but luckily it wasn't. But a very crude challenge none the less and deserved a card but in fairness we gained out of it, as the player may have got into the box and gone on to score or been fouled.
Just watched the 'foul' back on tv. Adam didn't touch him. No foul and undeserved card.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Something bizarre happened today.

El Abd went down clutching his head and it did seem there had actually been contact to his head. Weird...

Must say my instinct was that he was putting it on again.

Boy who cried wolf etc. Was pleasantly surprised to see him bleeding, in the nicest possible way.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
El Abd was immense again. Great defender and a fine master of the dark arts. Did you see what he did to their wall for Vicente's goal? You only really appreciate some of his manoeuvres on TV when they play it back in slow motion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here