Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Clattered their forward, nothing doing really. Agree though, thought he was absolutely exceptional today. Think Greer will (or should) struggle to get back in...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is he really allowed to barge into the wall like that?

D

Deleted member 2719

I think sponsors had too much pop and confused him for Bruno.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Has had a bad couple of games came back to his best tonight, solid as a rock. Also thought Upson was great but you can tell he's been plying his trade at West Ham and Stoke but you can see he's getting his eye in for the angles.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Something bizarre happened today.

El Abd went down clutching his head and it did seem there had actually been contact to his head. Weird...

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Ad was gravy again.

It's great the way he goes straight for the ball as it's heading for their player and wins it.

also, not unlike Bridders, his reading of the striker taking him on is getting better every game. He holds his ground and sticks his foot in the ball as the striker hours to take him on. Striker goes flying Ad has the ball.

That yellow was a joke! it was 50/50 and the guy lost, dived and rolled around.

That ref was insultingly bias, as we're the linos. Many Hull players' plan was to start trouble and hurt people and they got away with it.

We won against 14 today.
And Ad was man of the match.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
El Abd was solid today. Did'nt give Simpson any space all afternoon.
Even split a bit of claret for the cause...came off and got mopped up and straight back on. What a warrior!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Must say El Abd & Upson looked a good solid partnership playing in front of the best keeper in the Championship.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I missed today game due to sickness however I did watch it on TV and Adam did completely missed the player, However he did get the group of players in the wall. The ref gave two free kicks near our box which could have led to us conceding goals the tv pictures showed the ref got it wrong, maybe we need to use technology like rugby cricket tennis? Etc Bruce didn't think the ref had a good game.?the ref also took his time letting Liam back on the pitch? Roll on Tuesday

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I missed today game due to sickness however I did watch it on TV and Adam did completely missed the player, However he did get the group of players in the wall. The ref gave two free kicks near our box which could have led to us conceding goals the tv pictures showed the ref got it wrong, maybe we need to use technology like rugby cricket tennis? Etc Bruce didn't think the ref had a good game.?the ref also took his time letting Liam back on the pitch? Roll on Tuesday
what about our freekick on the edge of the box for a fowl way inside the area?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that El Abd had a great game to day and fully deserved his yellow card and could have no complaints it was a crude challenge but it was an important on for the teams sake and they completely cocked up the free kick.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thought that El Abd had a great game to day and fully deserved his yellow card and could have no complaints it was a crude challenge but it was an important on for the teams sake and they completely cocked up the free kick.

Eh..no way was it a crude foul...get ya specs on grandad lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here