Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This one?
url

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is hard to tell. He was very good in midfield in the middle part of last season, but has had less success in the same position this season. Has looked strong in defence with an occasional slip-up.

I like him. He really is mr 100%.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Adam El Abd has NEVER been a very good centre midfielder. Someone who can fill in during the odd game yes. Very good? No.

Centre back is his best position. Not that I am saying he should start centre back for us mind...

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
I kinda like him in midfield as he is prone to make the odd boob.......in midfield he's more likely to get away with it! Defo Mr 100%

:shootself

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I think , from Slades reaction to him half way through the second half last night he will only keep his place through the injury situation.
Slade, I thought was going to have a heart attack the way he was screamming at El Abd and then turned to Dean White and went mental at him.
So nice to see a bit of passion from our manager, not seen that for a while down here.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
maybe hed be good at cutting up the half time oranges.....but then i dont know what dean white would do

I'm sure he would be good at cutting the oranges - I remember from an interview with El Abd in the programme a few seasons ago, he bakes a cake for the team to take to each away game.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Left back - in the changing room

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I think , from Slades reaction to him half way through the second half last night he will only keep his place through the injury situation.
Slade, I thought was going to have a heart attack the way he was screamming at El Abd and then turned to Dean White and went mental at him.
So nice to see a bit of passion from our manager, not seen that for a while down here.
watched our goal from behind slade was going to the toilet and liked the passion he showed when we scored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here