Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ejection from west stand lower south end

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Any idea what he did? I saw him at the final whistle being led away by two Policemen through the coach park.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Considering he was few rows from us I didn't realise but apparently he was completely shit faced from the off! Thought it was
Getting nasty at one stage as quite a few were getting involved..

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
He was shitfaced and wouldn't sit down and after an hour of being asked to stay in his seat his mate got mouthy. Handbags really but could have got nasty as more joined in. The guy had never been before and probably won't again. No great loss.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Was it phallus who refused to sit down till he head counted the crowd ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enjoying himself possibly ?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This?

Five people were arrested following Albion’s match against Hull.

The five included three arrested on suspicion of chanting homophobic taunts after the game on Saturday, February 9.

Two of the men, Hull supporters, were cautioned. No further action was taken against the third.

A Brighton man had no further action taken against him for a public order offence.

A Hull supporter was bailed until a later date after being evicted from the stadium on suspicion of being drunk.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This?

Five people were arrested following Albion’s match against Hull.

The five included three arrested on suspicion of chanting homophobic taunts after the game on Saturday, February 9.

Two of the men, Hull supporters, were cautioned. No further action was taken against the third.

A Brighton man had no further action taken against him for a public order offence.

A Hull supporter was bailed until a later date after being evicted from the stadium on suspicion of being drunk.

"On suspicion of being drunk"?? On that basis 3/4 of the stadium would've been evicted!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Trying to enjoy himself amongst the prawn sarnie brigade, poor bloke.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He wasn't ejected from aways,he was refused entry as he was paraletic and fell over 3 times trying to get his ticket from his pocket.Every time he spoke i got a face full of saliva
I definitely saw him, arrived after kick off ? Kept singing " hull city, hull city, hull city......... was he with a bloke dressed a lot smarter than him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here