Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ejected on Saturday for Standing

yes mate,thought seagulls deffo had the better 1st half,your boy easy their best player,once worthing started getting it down and passing 2nd half,
they had control ,for me it wasnt a pen and i was very near

Gave them a couple of soft goals and as expected that changed the game,only one more game left:eek: NOT GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO ON SUNDAYS!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Look, I'm all for people having a JOKE every now and again.

But THIS is taking the PISS.

How can ANYONE prefer CATS?

I'd rather have a small creature pinprick the groin of my trousers merrily and perhaps do diarrhea in my shoe than dumb-arsed hound have the natural will to gore my children, if i had or will have any, to death when unsupervised. Making me a cat-preferer. Also it's necessary to play a game of life-chess with your pet. A cat you can never trust, and it doesn't trust you either. And i like that constant game of roulette it and I are playing serenely, but with an air of hidden menace.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If given multiple warnings and ignored them then that would be fair enough.

If just jumped on and banned for doing it like everyone else 'at appropriate time' then would be an outrage.

Would need details and common sense plus knowing if you were sober in this hyperthetical

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Look, I'm all for people having a JOKE every now and again.

But THIS is taking the PISS.

How can ANYONE prefer CATS?

From another thread - but bears repetition!

"Dogs are rubbish. They are supposed to be 'Mans Best Friend'. But I've never had a friend look me dead in the eye while taking a s**t on my carpet!!"

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
From another thread - but bears repetition!

"Dogs are rubbish. They are supposed to be 'Mans Best Friend'. But I've never had a friend look me dead in the eye while taking a s**t on my carpet!!"
You obviously haven't met my friends!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Actually revvy talking about standing were u anywhere near the guy who was constantly standing in EU on Saturday he clearly didn't know the rules of etiquette in our area

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
were loose

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
What about poor old maggy. Not a thought has crossed your mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here