Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Egg Chasing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wales looking like world beaters against possibly the most error strewn and pathetic performance I can remember from an England team.

Bring back Eddie Jones 😂

I know it’s a scratch team but bloody hell, 16 handling errors, virtually every second half line out lost. Amateur hour

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Jones should have either been sacked a year earlier, or kept.

Borthwick needs another year to get this team clicking. The only blessing is that I imagine that he used today to test out the 'maybe' players, England may look better with the first choice 15... however we need more than 15 players to do well in a world cup.

England looked poor this evening.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
England have, on paper, a fortunate World Cup draw that should see them to the last eight or semis. So time on their side to build without too much embarrassment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Borthwick is a rubbish coach, light years behind coaches like Andy Farrell, Warren Gatland and Saracens'Mark McCall, and worse than Jones. An embarrassing result going into a World Cup, but credit to Wales.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
After watching that second half and seeing these comments from the Borthwick I can only conclude that he’s totally deluded

England's 20-9 defeat by Wales will be a "positive" for the team in the long term, says head coach Steve Borthwick.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Eddie Jones isn't doing great at the moment either

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Given up on England, I am going to the World Cup and likely be supporting France as they deserve a World Cup, given how well they did in the 6N. Tbh I've lost interest in rugby all together of late, the RFU are depressing to say the least as they are so deluded.
I’d like to lose interest in England but instead it just makes me angry. We do, imo, have the players but can’t get the right coach. Bizarre that I can be Meh about the England football team but not the rugby one,

Like you I will be supporting France once we’ve fallen flat on our faces.

I bloody love rugby union and prefer International rugby union to International football, I won’t let England being shit spoil my enjoyment of the tournament :shrug:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
After watching that second half and seeing these comments from the Borthwick I can only conclude that he’s totally deluded

England's 20-9 defeat by Wales will be a "positive" for the team in the long term, says head coach Steve Borthwick.
Almost as deluded as Jones:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Almost as deluded as Jones:
I was wanting Jones gone two years before it happened, and yes he is and has been deluded for years now.

Neither England or Australia are in with a sniff imo

I’d like to lose interest in England but instead it just makes me angry. We do, imo, have the players but can’t get the right coach. Bizarre that I can be Meh about the England football team but not the rugby one,

Like you I will be supporting France once we’ve fallen flat on our faces.

I bloody love rugby union and prefer International rugby union to International football, I won’t let England being shit spoil my enjoyment of the tournament :shrug:
Yeah agree with all of this, bar international football which in tournaments, I love.

What the hell is going on with England? I am absolutely astounded at how shit we are. I'm going to the WC in France and I'm dreading seeing England. I am also furious at the state of the RFU. We have it so lucky at the FA currently, they much better run these days than the RFU. The RFU is run by dinosaurs who are so up their own arse. Boerthwick is a twat too.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wales looking like world beaters against possibly the most error strewn and pathetic performance I can remember from an England team.

Bring back Eddie Jones 😂

I know it’s a scratch team but bloody hell, 16 handling errors, virtually every second half line out lost. Amateur hour
I'd be very disappointed if you meant that after all the arguments we had. Next you'll be saying what a good game the ref had after our next defeat.

What will I do then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here