Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nice draw really. Throw in the youngsters again

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Weird draw.

Top 25 teams get seeded so they can't play each other.

The other 25 teams get randomly drawn first (off screen), 13 home and 12 away to make it fairer for the unseeded teams. The order they were drawn becomes the fixture slot they take up.

The seeded teams then fill in the grabs, filling the fixtures half completed in order.

Quite a silly system, but it speeds it up for TV.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Top 25 teams get seeded so they can't play each other.

The other 25 teams get randomly drawn first (off screen), 13 home and 12 away to make it fairer for the unseeded teams. The order they were drawn becomes the fixture slot they take up.

The seeded teams then fill in the grabs, filling the fixtures half completed in order.

Quite a silly system, but it speeds it up for TV.
What a shambles these seeded draws are....anything to get as many prem clubs through to the latter stages as possible.

Over the moon with Oxford :rave::rave:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems to be cock up over Bristol City/Bristol Rovers/Cardiff on the Sky text service

Not a cock up, just not clear yet - it's down to the seeding - depends who wins (think they are playing tomorrow ?) - Cardiff will be seeded if they win, so can't play Chelsea who are also seeded.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone know if Oxford tend to play home mid weeks on Tuesday or on Wednesday??

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oxford away. Not bad - not too far away for me, so will probably go. POTG presumably - the way football should be - even if I do have to sit with Oxford fans and sit on my hands.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
On a night shift and too wrapped up to research it. Any idea of the date the next round will be played? I quite fancy the short trip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here