Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Effectively 6 points clear...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Leeds will be a challenge. The team that still worry me are Derby.

They will be,Liverpool Newcastle and Villa,they will up to speed no doubt and a little jaded/leggy at the death hopefully.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
There are three things that get you top two: consistency, consistency and consistency. Derby's problem is one win in first 9 games; they cannot afford another bad run, whereas Albion and Newcastle can.

Rotherham have been the most consistent over the last six games and they are bottom !!!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Norwich were in middle of five match losing run. just saying.

No doubt Leeds will be up for it next time Friday and I wouldn't be surprised if they get a result, my issue is with the trend to look at whoever has won a few games and start thinking they suddenly are promotion contenders. It is very difficult for teams such as Leeds, Derby and Villa to make up the ground after a bad start, not impossible just very difficult.

I don't think that's what people are saying. They are saying that Leeds are on form, and they certainly are. After Derby they have the best form in the league at the moment, so whilst they aren't promotion contenders right now, we are going to play them at a time when they are doing very well. Hopefully we can knock them sideways a bit! :)

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I don't think that's what people are saying. They are saying that Leeds are on form, and they certainly are. After Derby they have the best form in the league at the moment, so whilst they aren't promotion contenders right now, we are going to play them at a time when they are doing very well. Hopefully we can knock them sideways a bit! :)

Yeah, I am being a bit pedantic, just against bigging them up on back of 5 wins from 6 when three of those were against teams from lower part of division plus Norwich in middle of bad run. In the same way I am sure Fulham fans thought they might have been in for a tough one today against a team that had won five on the spin....

But don't disagree this is a potential banana skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here