Educating the East End

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Those are your words not mine.

Thanks for being so refreshingly honest. I'm sure NSC can now make it's mind up.
why wouldn't I be honest ??all I'm doing is telling the TRUTH about these people , thats what you can't handle , and you still haven't answered my question, what exactly should the people who don't or didnt have the ability to gain the qualifications to give themselves the 'option of a middle class life (your words) ??

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
when I lived in bow we couldn't open the flat windows(they opened by tilting) , because used sh1t filled nappies regularly used to land on them, thrown straight out of the windows by the Bangladeshis who lived above , guess what , take a person out of rural Africa or syhlet in Bangladesh , and they're still going to behave as if they're at home,I've seen Somalis sh1tting in the street ,Africans regularly pissing wherever they feel like it , but its all good because they're just a 'bit' different.

I've had the exact same problems as you with people living near me.

The only small difference was, the people were white british.

But I agree with you, we need to get rid of them all!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
why wouldn't I be honest ??all I'm doing is telling the TRUTH about these people , thats what you can't handle , and you still haven't answered my question, what exactly should the people who don't or didnt have the ability to gain the qualifications to give themselves the 'option of a middle class life (your words) ??
Out of curiosity bushy, did you watch the programme?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm not talking about every bus driver or brickie, you are. Obviously there are academic people and non academic people. Going to football you meet loads of both and most are happy and fulfilled. The OP and all the following references regard people who could have tried harder and didn't and now blame everyone else but themselves. If you think they don't exist you're a deluded as you think I am.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Completely agree. For example in Brighton you will not find ....Eastern European communities in numbers. In Luton you have a large .. community, of...Eastern Europeans. I don't know if anywhere in Sussex has these areas yet and in the same numbers, because that is the difference.

You think there are no large communities of Eastern Europens in Sussex? Have you been to Bognor / Littlehampton / Hastings, etc recently? Sussex doesn't start and end in the midle class centre of Brighton and Hove.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm not talking about every bus driver or brickie, you are. Obviously there are academic people and non academic people. Going to football you meet loads of both and most are happy and fulfilled. The OP and all the following references regard people who could have tried harder and didn't and now blame everyone else but themselves. If you think they don't exist you're a deluded as you think I am.

Yet another swerve , will you answer the question or not , what should the people who are unhappy with the level of immigration but don't have the ability to attain the middle class options that you talk about , do ??

D

Deleted member 22389

You think there are no large communities of Eastern Europens in Sussex? Have you been to Bognor / Littlehampton / Hastings, etc recently? Sussex doesn't start and end in the midle class centre of Brighton and Hove.

See I didn't know that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yet another swerve , will you answer the question or not , what should the people who are unhappy with the level of immigration but don't have the ability to attain the middle class options that you talk about , do ??

It's a democratic country so I'd suggest they vote for someone who represents their views or stand themselves and see how that works out.....

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Can't we just have one thread called "borderline racist/ looney left" binfest and have done with it? It's soooooooo dull, I can't actually be bothered to put up a fight any more.

One point sticks out to me from this thread made a couple of times. Poverty and lack of opportunity is the enemy, multiculturalism appears a convenient scapegoat.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
One point sticks out to me from this thread made a couple of times. Poverty and lack of opportunity is the enemy, multiculturalism appears a convenient scapegoat.

This.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Can't we just have one thread called "borderline racist/ looney left" binfest and have done with it? It's soooooooo dull, I can't actually be bothered to put up a fight any more.

This with bells on.

(a) The bickering on this thread is embarrassing, both "sides" think you're winning, posting a decent argument while the other is deluded and dodging questions. Spoiler: you're as bad as each other and all coming across as total bell-ends. There are no winners in this argument, only several utter, utter losers.
(b) Whether multiculturalism is good, bad or indifferent is almost irrelevant. Immigrants can't afford to live in London as the prices are mental so they're pushed into the same cheaper, deprived areas as the struggling British working classes. Both groups are actually surprisingly similar when you strip away the cultural or racial differences/misunderstandings - aspirational but downtrodden. Any divide, whether real or imagined, is a product, a symptom of, the disparity in wealth/opportunity that exists in the south east, and in London in particular.

Also the programme was really interesting and I look forward to the next episode. I have no doubt this post will achieve the square root of FA in restoring this derailed thread to its ACTUAL TOPIC, so good luck to the bigots from the right and the looneys from the left. Your failed, equally close-minded attempts at cogent discourse have been exhausting, infuriating and soul-destroying. In the words of Duncan Bannatyne - I'm out.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Immigrants can't afford to live in London as the prices are mental so they're pushed into the same cheaper, deprived areas as the struggling British working classes.

Well you could have f#-king fooled me, Lord knowitall, considering there are millions here I suggest you are spectacularly wrong. Even if they cannot housing benefit will pay their rent for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports