(League debut anyway)

Scunthorpe 3-0 Crystal Palace

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bravo, Edgar :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ALWAYS nice to laugh at the Scum - but was he the guilty party for any of the goals?

it's still a massive coup/massive shame (depending which side of the fence you sit) that he is there to be honest , a fantastic player back in the day now , for me , is slightly tainted :(

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
ALWAYS nice to laugh at the Scum - but was he the guilty party for any of the goals?

it's still a massive coup/massive shame (depending which side of the fence you sit) that he is there to be honest , a fantastic player back in the day now , for me , is slightly tainted :(

Only "slightly" tainted?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That's £10k they've given him in less than a week.

How many times would they have had to have his name printed on shirts to make that up I wonder

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How can a tinpot club like Palace afford his wages ? :lol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
would you wear red and blue stripes for £5K?

I would...... and laugh all the way to the bank.

I doubt that he's staying in Croydon Hilton though :laugh:

The Jackal

Sep 10, 2010
£250,000 for an Ipswich player, thought they could splash the cash now as they're out of administration and by blowing cash like the previous lot that they'll gain promotion to the promise land and bank millions.

It seems these new investors will go the same way as the last and the last before them and before them lol

Palace will be in the same trouble soon, just like they always are but the'll be no saving them this time :amex:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
£250,000 for an Ipswich player, thought they could splash the cash now as they're out of administration and by blowing cash like the previous lot that they'll gain promotion to the promise land and bank millions.

It seems these new investors will go the same way as the last and the last before them and before them lol

Palace will be in the same trouble soon, just like they always are but the'll be no saving them this time :amex:

A bit unfair on our rivals, they sold Lee for £500k and paid £250K for Garvan.
So that makes their spending look a little bit better.
As for Davids he was supposed to be at home in Holland because his father is ill, but there is a small matter of him slapping a woman around in a cinema over there that the police are investigating.

The Jackal

Sep 10, 2010
A bit unfair on our rivals, they sold Lee for £500k and paid £250K for Garvan.
So that makes their spending look a little bit better.
As for Davids he was supposed to be at home in Holland because his father is ill, but there is a small matter of him slapping a woman around in a cinema over there that the police are investigating.

Lets hope he doesn't get banged up, we need him to bleed Palace dry :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here