Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EDF Hove Park and Ride spots available for West Ham

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How's that work as i thought they do not take walk ups?
All passengers need to pre book. So there are no “walk ups” but there are spaces for foot passengers that have pre booked.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Just noticed on my ticket that it says that the ticket must be printed and displayed on the car windscreen, and the other ticket must be printed to give to stewards. Failure to print out will result in being turned away.
I don’t have a printer!

Also anyone know what time the buses leave, and what time to start parking from?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Have never used P&R before, and just this morning discovered that I need to get the PDF of the tickets printed and one to put in the car window.
However I can’t find any info on when to park from and when the buses go to the Amex and go back to EDF?
Anyone who has used to is previously have any info?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have never used P&R before, and just this morning discovered that I need to get the PDF of the tickets printed and one to put in the car window.
However I can’t find any info on when to park from and when the buses go to the Amex and go back to EDF?
You really don’t and no one ever does.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

First bus 2.30 which is when parking opens. If you can print and display you should. I’m going bus only and not leaving my car there and I don’t have a printer. Therefore I’ll show my pdf on my phone on the bus. Coming back is the same as the other P&Rs and will be on the club website But basically straight after the end and for an hour or so from there.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I used it for the Luton game, they do check your PDF copy before you can park, not sure if its on the phone they will let you in. They do not check anything when you get on the bus both ways. It was Great last time, got back so quick, even after clapping the players off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m not printing them out as I don’t have one. Not very ‘green’ these days to be printing off pages of paper to park.

Next week I’m getting the train, a plane and staying in a hotel all without printing paper 🙄

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here