Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Kidd's Wife Jailed

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That is not true

I wouldn't believe a word refuge says - they make stuff up to get grants and support People like them and Harriet Harman just use lies and statistics to try and bring in anti men legislation.

Read up on Erin Pizzey she set up the first womens refuge in Chiswick which became Refuge! She saw what the problem was with them and had her dog killed by them before she had to leave.

She was demonised for stating that many women play a part in their own abuse and often are equally abusive to their partners, just not physically as strong.
My wife will tell you, her mother would do everything she could to get a slap off of my wifes dad, and when he eventually learned to restrain himself she would bash her own head on the door and scream as if she were being beaten, then call the law.

I am pretty sure I saw a report last year that claimed DV was more prevalent in Lesbian relationships than in Heterosexual or Gay male relationships.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Here is a common story of someone I'm trying to help - he says it ok to divulge

bloke 28-30 yo wasn't married had child with woman with child from previous relationship.

She has drink problems worsened when they split eventually she goes to rehab for 2 years leaving older child with her parents and 2.5 year old with him.

Social services say no problem so all ok - he has good job and 1 bed flat, gets child benefit for 2.5 year old daughter so with c benefit he can also claim tax credits working tax but not housing as he earns too much.

He has full residency allows mother contact he is obviously main carer as he has daughter all the time as mother is in rehab

this all done without the court so there is no written order

Mother leaves rehab after 2 years he offers her more contact even proposing 50 /50 shared residency.

Mother says this is not enough she wants main contact and more like 70/30 80/20 contact she starts threatening to not bring child back!

She says she wants child to grow up with the other child but also seems to want money as she doesnt want to work!

If he loses more than 50/50 he will lose the child benefit, tax credits etc and have to pay maintenance - he won't be able to afford his 1 bed flat so he also will lose all overnight stays.

1) if he goes to the court they may agree with the mother because of the sibling and he will almost def lose on that one

2) If he says no to more contact and she causes an argument by refusing to give the child back and calls the police who do you think they will side with? (they will go with mother and tell him to go to court) he will lose All contact immediately and court could take six weeks and even then he may lose.

3) If he tells her to go to court and stops all contact in the meantime to avoid a problem getting the child back and she calls the police they almost certainly will go round and take the child from him even possibly saying he has abducted the child! They will give the child to mother and tell him to go to court - he will probably lose because of sibling

The court won't be interested in the point that this might just be for financial gain or to ruin his life they will just go on what they think is best for the child - they won't worry what happens to him or his contact.

All roads lead to the courts where he will possibly lose and if she alleges and form of abuse, violence or risk he will not only lose residency but possibly all contact ! he is stuffed his only option is to hope and pray she doesn't do it

She has Everthing to gain by doing this Money, housing and also power and control which is what DV is about

What would you do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here